Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle's House and Hunt Uncle adventure at park closing
Uncle's House and Hunt Uncle
January 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Uncle's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Uncle taking a break from filming a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on High Noon. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve bats.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The acrobat was designed by John Wayne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.