Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Stalk Tweedledum attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Tweedledum's House and Stalk Tweedledum
March 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten churros
After you wander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Secret Garage in the "back yard". There you can observe Tweedledum once again filming a scene from her first film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to shake her sign!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction originally cost more than $272 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for an elite Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.