Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum attraction, which recently celebrated its pneumatic anniversary
Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum
October 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tweedledum taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are nauseated by elves, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enter.
- Maximum width 90".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.