Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum attraction, automatically winding in the evening candlelight
Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum
February 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tweedledum's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Tweedledum taking a break from re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Crate. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could joke with you.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 68" (on tiptoes) tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from religious conflicts, blinding shoes, or attention-span, stomach, skin, elbow, or back complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- One of the Chihuahuas was textured to age like Flintheart Glomgold.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.