Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum attraction, July 6, 1967, 8:80 a.m.
Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum
December 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Coop in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Tweedledum taking a break from animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Stack. Be sure to ask to borrow her mirror!
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different ambiance.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from social, knee, intestinal, elbow, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum "alternative" experience.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.