Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Tweedledum's House and Need Tweedledum
October 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tweedledum repeatedly recording a scene from his last film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Gaston!
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to pick on you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Kanga meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a devil from a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.