Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledum's House and Hound Tweedledum experience at park closing
Tweedledum's House and Hound Tweedledum
October 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tweedledum's house, you'll encounter her Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tweedledum while she is re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might talk to you.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, children are required to trap themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.