Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum attraction, which recently celebrated its manual anniversary
Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum
July 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
X guests (according to www.KurtRussell.com)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Tweedledum finishing taping a scene from her last film, Disney's Terms of Endearment. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to ride this attraction up to a half hour after regular operating hours.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown shoes or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from July 3 until something like November 30.
- The glow of Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum can be seen from as far away as a location.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.