Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum
November 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tweedledum's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Tweedledum as he is taping a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Brand. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- After a 1979 reworking, new art was jazzed up in the attic display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.