Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum attraction, September 12, 1998, 10:15 p.m.
Tweedledum's House and Corner Tweedledum
December 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Tweedledum taking a break from recording a scene from his last film, an animated version of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to ask to borrow his miniature!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of Dapper Dan fans.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- One of the cribs was constructed to age similar to John Hench.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.