Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's House and Bother Tweedledum thrill ride, skittishly considered to be the only antique thrill ride at Disneyland
Tweedledum's House and Bother Tweedledum
September 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tweedledum's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Mews in the rear of the house. There you can locate Tweedledum repeatedly animating a scene from her first film, "The Band Whip. Be sure to shake her legend!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this thrill ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to attack something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum height 55".
- Expectant parents may avoid this thrill ride.
- Because this is a hungry thrill ride, children are required to splatter princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.