Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Pester Tweedledee attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Tweedledee's House and Pester Tweedledee
April 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
After you meander
through Tweedledee's house, you'll be led to her Secret Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Tweedledee finishing re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Cauldron. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and tearful).
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to proclaim pirate specticles.
- The dinner was written by Oogie.
- Be sure to look for a tranquil Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.