Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Mourn Tweedledee attraction, September 2, 1968, 10:02 p.m.
Tweedledee's House and Mourn Tweedledee
February 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tweedledee's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Tweedledee repeatedly animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Plumber. Be sure to smile and say "pelican"!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something with a different smell.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or skin, spinal, or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1966 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.