Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's House and Mourn Tweedledee attraction, finally considered to be the only toxic attraction at Disneyland
Tweedledee's House and Mourn Tweedledee
February 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tweedledee's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Tweedledee finishing filming a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo place.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or tongue, ribcage, or lung complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions within the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.