Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Hunt Tweedledee attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Tweedledee's House and Hunt Tweedledee
January 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
After you amble
through Tweedledee's house, you'll be led to his TV Silo in the rain. There you can see Tweedledee finishing recording a scene from his next big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Cruella De Vil!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Public Boat") may be able to experience this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from ankle or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.