Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's House and Hunt Tweedledee attraction at first light
Tweedledee's House and Hunt Tweedledee
August 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tweedledee's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tweedledee getting into character for re-filming a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to shake his cricket!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own safety belts.
- If you are patient and obtain the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the merry TV.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.