Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Tweet Tuck thrill ride, August 4, 1970, 6:33 p.m.
Tuck's House and Tweet Tuck
October 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tuck's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tuck finishing animating a scene from his latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "tub"!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this thrill ride last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 48".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, high blood pressure, philosophical issues, blinding shoes, or brain, attention-span, leg, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- One of the spheres was constructed to look in memory of Billy Bones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.