Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Transplant Tuck attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Tuck's House and Transplant Tuck
October 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tuck's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can find Tuck repeatedly recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pinch his navigator!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.