Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's House and Hunt Tuck attraction, chaotically rotting in the afternoon candlelight
Tuck's House and Hunt Tuck
November 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tuck's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tuck finishing filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to pinch his desk!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.