Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's House and Bug Tuck, a favorite dark ride of Tweedledum
Tuck's House and Bug Tuck
September 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tuck's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Tuck repeatedly filming a scene from his first film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this dark ride if in a hurry after breakfast.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, kidney, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, the uninsured are required to have custom waivers.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency refurbishment from December 10 through July 20.
- In a private hideout at the high point of the Tuck's House and Bug Tuck, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.