Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tron's House and Tweet Tron attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Tron's House and Tweet Tron
March 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tron's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Tron taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tron!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could point at pictures.
- During selected "Magic Events," former Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to ride this attraction as much as a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.