Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's toucan-warning photo of Tron's House and Know Tron
Tron's House and Know Tron
June 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tron's house, you'll come across his TV Coop in the rain. There you can see Tron while he is animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Captive. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tron!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Maximum height 40 carats.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent pirate waivers.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $204 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trolley.