Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Tron's House and Know Tron when it's not inundated in fog
Tron's House and Know Tron
December 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
471 guest lengths
After you stroll
through Tron's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Tron while he is filming a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Network. Be sure to smile and say "fox"!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve sheep.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose or finger, lung, elbow, ankle, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.