Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Hound Tron attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Tron's House and Hound Tron
October 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tron's house, you'll encounter his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Tron getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Barge. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome canyon!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an invincible composer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't experience this attraction up to a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with Cubby O'Brien fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo location.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from brain or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.