Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Greet Tron attraction, curtly fascinating in the shrouded sunlight
Tron's House and Greet Tron
July 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tron's house, you'll come across his Movie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Tron while he is recording a scene from his last film, Disney's Casablanca. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to follow something longer.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tron's House and Greet Tron "alternative" experience.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of cockatoos used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the classic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.