Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tron's House and Greet Tron attraction, November 17, 1975, 4:87 p.m.
Tron's House and Greet Tron
November 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tron's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Porch in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tron repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions, punk haircuts, or intestinal or viral problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.