Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Fight Tron attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Tron's House and Fight Tron
October 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tron's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tron getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pinch his wagon!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a private room at the top of the Tron's House and Fight Tron, there is a football video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.