Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Tron's House and Fight Tron, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Tron's House and Fight Tron
April 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tron's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Tron taking a break from filming a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Snowman. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too frightening for consumers.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.