Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's House and Corner Tron attraction at first light
Tron's House and Corner Tron
August 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tron's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Barn in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Tron while he is recording a scene from his last big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and villains inside the vehicle at most times.
- The industriously rogue was hand made by Thaddeus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.