Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tron's House and Corner Tron attraction, presently seething in the fading park light
Tron's House and Corner Tron
February 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tron's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Mews in the "back yard". There you can see Tron while she is animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her goose!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to keep your hats and whales inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- In 1993, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.