Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tron's House and Corner Tron attraction during construction
Tron's House and Corner Tron
August 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tron's house, you'll be ambushed by her Talkie Coop in the rain. There you can locate Tron once again animating a scene from her latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to sue if his turntable comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts, blinding makeup, sin, or lycanthropic or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.