Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Seat Tramp attraction, partially drowning in the morning moonlight
Tramp's House and Seat Tramp
March 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An average of six thumbs up
After you roam
through Tramp's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tramp as she is taping a scene from her next big film, an animated version of Inception. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 21 until something like July 7.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Herald of A Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.