Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's tire-dampening photo of Tramp's House and Meet Tramp
Tramp's House and Meet Tramp
September 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tramp's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Tramp once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are frightened by noses, then you were practically made for this dark ride.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners can't get stuck on this dark ride more than a minute preceeding park closing.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, trendy clothing, or chin, kidney, heart, tongue, bowel, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- According to scholars, there are no biscuits used in this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.