Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's House and Meet Tramp, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Tramp's House and Meet Tramp
March 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tramp's house, you'll happen upon his Private Greenhouse in the rain. There you can set eyes on Tramp once again recording a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of The Godfather. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and endlessly complaining).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.