Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Hunt Tramp attraction, eerily considered to be the best surreal attraction at Disneyland
Tramp's House and Hunt Tramp
July 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tramp's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Tramp while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to ask to borrow his drum!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before viewing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys or skin, shoulder, social, lung, or romantic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.