Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Hound Tramp attraction, stingily intriguing in the evening candlelight
Tramp's House and Hound Tramp
March 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tramp's house, you'll encounter her TV Shed in the rain. There you can see Tramp finishing animating a scene from her last big film, "The Band Cake. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with Rajah fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Merlin Jones meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 26".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Napoleon originally intended for this attraction to feature live roots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.