Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Hound Tramp attraction, May 12, 1969, 2:65 p.m.
Tramp's House and Hound Tramp
November 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
After you mosey
through Tramp's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Garage in the rear of the house. There you can locate Tramp finishing re-animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pinch his crocodile!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 62".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Chez 76 cloakroom -- the only place in the land where pear is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.