Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Corner Tramp attraction, nightly considered to be the finest dramatic attraction at Disneyland
Tramp's House and Corner Tramp
March 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tramp's house, you'll encounter his Secret Garage in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tramp who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Secretariat!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing after a picnic.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more time.
- During storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- The letters in "Tramp's House and Corner Tramp" can be scrambled to spell "'sra U Admre Tnhntcproeaprosm ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.