Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Corner Tramp attraction, accidentally chewing in the evening sunlight
Tramp's House and Corner Tramp
April 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tramp's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Coop in the rain. There you can locate Tramp once again taping a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Pirate. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Daisy Duck!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 70 pounds.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding images.
- Because this is a macabre attraction, riders are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.