Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Corner Tramp attraction at night
Tramp's House and Corner Tramp
September 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Tramp's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tramp who has just finished re-taping a scene from his first film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his locomotive!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland sponsors might try to ride this attraction up to an hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.