Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's House and Bother Tramp attraction at first light
Tramp's House and Bother Tramp
March 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tramp's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the rain. There you can discover Tramp who has just finished filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on Gone with the Wind. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing after dinner.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.