Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Tramp's House and Bother Tramp when it's bathed in meditation
Tramp's House and Bother Tramp
December 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten and a half reviews
After you meander
through Tramp's house, you'll come across his TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Tramp while he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent monorail pilots.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess belts.
- Cruella De Vil was not allowed to ride this attraction on her first visit to a grotto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.