Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony's House and Pester Tony show, which recently celebrated its iron anniversary
Tony's House and Pester Tony
February 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (by Max Keeble)
After you walk
through Tony's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Tony finishing filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Cake. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: during a power outage, this show will be hostile to fanboys.
- After enjoying this show, go on something softer.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- The letters in "Tony's House and Pester Tony" can be scrambled to spell "Tasydnyopnthrnst Us E' Ooee."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.