Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A historic view of Tony's House and Interrupt Tony when it's covered in darkness
Tony's House and Interrupt Tony
April 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Tony's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Tony finishing re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his rocket!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before dying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Despite appearances, there are copious carvings used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.