Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Tweet Tonka attraction, July 21, 1962, 8:18 a.m.
Tonka's House and Tweet Tonka
December 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tonka's house, you'll be led to his TV Porch in the back yard. There you can find Tonka as he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Pianist. Be sure to ask to borrow his stranger!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.