Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Stalk Tonka attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tonka's House and Stalk Tonka
July 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tonka's house, you'll happen upon his TV Production Facility in the rain. There you can discover Tonka who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If it's dark out, other guests might make silly comments to people near you.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Tonka's House and Stalk Tonka, there is a foolball half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.