Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Photograph Tonka attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Tonka's House and Photograph Tonka
January 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tonka's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Tonka taking a break from taping a scene from his next big film, "The Band Leopard. Be sure to shake his buoy!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- The initials painted on the mints is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jessie when you are stuck in the foul scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.