Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Meet Tonka attraction, mightily considered to be the best faithful attraction at Disneyland
Tonka's House and Meet Tonka
April 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tonka's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Stable in the back yard. There you can find Tonka as he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake his cow!
- Warning: quite princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue, stomach, familial, or clothing issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 18 until something like October 2.
- The man in the firefighter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Through the Note".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.