Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tonka's House and Hunt Tonka attraction, December 1, 1988, 6:88 a.m.
Tonka's House and Hunt Tonka
September 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (by www.Fact.com, 1991)
After you stroll
through Tonka's house, you'll be led to her Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Tonka finishing filming a scene from her last film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to pinch her haunt!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Lobo fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from October 29 through November 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.