Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A western view of Tonka's House and Hound Tonka when it's not hidden in tarps
Tonka's House and Hound Tonka
April 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tonka's house, you'll come across her Talkie Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Tonka once again re-taping a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Navigator. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum IQ 112.
- Oldest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.