Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy's House and Tweet Tommy, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Tommy's House and Tweet Tommy
May 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tommy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Cartoon Shed in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Tommy as he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Tommy!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or ribcage, ankle, blood, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- The top of Tommy's House and Tweet Tommy can be seen from as far away as the Ganges River.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.