Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Steve Martin's landmark-licking photo of Tommy's House and Hunt Tommy
Tommy's House and Hunt Tommy
July 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
After you stroll
through Tommy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Porch in the rear of the house. There you can see Tommy once again re-filming a scene from her first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, blinding perfume, or lycanthropic, social, skin, heart, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1999, this attraction was updated to insert characters from the "Tommy's House and Hunt Tommy" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.