Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy's House and Hunt Tommy, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Tommy's House and Hunt Tommy
May 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
After you stroll
through Tommy's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tommy getting into character for re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Taxi Driver. Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your cannon to go on.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- Make sure to hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
- This was Launchpad Mcquack's slightly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.