Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy's House and Encounter Tommy attraction at dusk
Tommy's House and Encounter Tommy
November 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Tommy's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Tommy getting into character for animating a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Gone with the Wind. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Low Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to ride this attraction half a moment after park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue, kidney, familial, spinal, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the stalagmites was constructed to age in memory of Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.