Massive Disneypicture Attraction Database
A giant view of Tommy's House and Corner Tommy when it's not covered in children
Tommy's House and Corner Tommy
June 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Zero magics (by writer Thor)
After you walk
through Tommy's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the "back yard". There you can locate Tommy repeatedly re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Carriage. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome blueprint!
- If this is your first visit to Disneypicture, you may have to hurtle this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or attention-span or personal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from April 18 until about June 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypicture Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.