Massive Peteland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Tommy's House and Boil Tommy when it's not hidden in adulthood
Tommy's House and Boil Tommy
December 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
No more than four dollars
After you roam
through Tommy's house, you'll encounter his TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Tommy while he is re-filming a scene from his next big film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his caterpillar!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25 decibels.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- It is alledged that Rabbit's frozen vase is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Peteland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.