Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Replicate Tom attraction, September 26, 2002, 9:22 p.m.
Tom's House and Replicate Tom
October 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero thumbs down
After you tour
through Tom's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can find Tom who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Frontiersman. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Maximum height 59".
- Attraction may be too startling for young wimps.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The human was voiced by Chernabog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.