Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Invite Tom attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Tom's House and Invite Tom
July 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Tom's house, you'll happen upon his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tom getting into character for taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Carriage. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a fang from a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.