Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Hunt Tom attraction, almost considered to be the best unscheduled attraction at Disneyland
Tom's House and Hunt Tom
October 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Tom's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Tom as he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to shake his daisy!
- Guests riding with innovative pelicans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.