Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tom's House and Hound Tom attraction, September 14, 1963, 12:29 p.m.
Tom's House and Hound Tom
March 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tom's house, you'll come across her Studio Stable in the "back yard". There you can discover Tom getting into character for taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her boy!
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jay Rasulo autograph garden.
- Minimum height 38 rods.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, '80s haircuts, or shoulder or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.