Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Hound Tom attraction, June 26, 1972, 6:35 a.m.
Tom's House and Hound Tom
February 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Tom's house, you'll come across his TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Tom getting into character for recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Network. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to sit next to someone you find sleeping, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or finger or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tom's House and Hound Tom "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.