Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tom's House and Bug Tom attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Tom's House and Bug Tom
October 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Tom's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Tom while he is re-taping a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome hotrod!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Zorro meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from July 30 through October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.