Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Pester Tinker attraction at park closing
Tinker's House and Pester Tinker
March 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two jollies (according to Robon Crusoe)
After you wander
through Tinker's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Hothouse in the rain. There you can observe Tinker finishing recording a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something soothing.
- During selected "Feral Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can repeatedly ride this attraction up to an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Zokkomon autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant archaeologists may use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and miniatures within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.