Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Pester Tinker attraction at park closing
Tinker's House and Pester Tinker
January 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional kids:
Seven teacups (from www.ToyKeteer.xxx)
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Animation Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Tinker getting into character for re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find confusing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more experience.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $218 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a scary Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.