Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A stylish view of Tinker's House and Pester Tinker when it's not shrounded in tarps
Tinker's House and Pester Tinker
July 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Tinker who has just finished animating a scene from her celebrated film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her beam!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- Within this attraction can be found the macabre cast members-only Nightclub 46 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where milk is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.