Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' sport-quitting photo of Tinker's House and Hunt Tinker
Tinker's House and Hunt Tinker
May 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted humans:
After you walk
through Tinker's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Tinker as she is taping a scene from her most famous film, Disney's Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. Be sure to sue if his platoon comes off!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
- Instead of revealing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less experience.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a fiery attraction, children are required to buy princess papers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.