Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker's House and Hunt Tinker attraction, February 19, 2005, 3:04 a.m.
Tinker's House and Hunt Tinker
November 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Tinker's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Tinker taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Gear. Be sure to smile and say "engineer"!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and not concerned about safety).
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1983, this attraction was rethemed to obscure rooms that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.