Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Photograph Timon ride as seen from the top of Tokyo
Timon's House and Photograph Timon
October 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Timon's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Timon as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this ride second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lilo photo garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents should avoid this ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.