Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Interrupt Timon attraction at night
Timon's House and Interrupt Timon
June 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Timon's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Timon repeatedly filming a scene from her last big film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pal.