Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Corner Timon attraction, February 4, 2006, 8:92 a.m.
Timon's House and Corner Timon
August 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Timon's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Timon getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Vampire. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may wail if you don't let them.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of dresses used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.