Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Corner Timon attraction, presently fossilizing in the morning moonlight
Timon's House and Corner Timon
December 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Timon's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Timon who has just finished re-recording a scene from his next big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lost annual pass holders.
- If you are at the park with small children or Roger Rabbit fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.