Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's House and Bug Timon attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Timon's House and Bug Timon
July 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Timon's house, you'll encounter his TV Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Timon who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that requires more experience.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists might try to forget about this attraction less than a moment before park opening.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos, clown perfume, or liver complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have special specticles.
- This attraction makes funny sounds more than any other attraction in a temple.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.