Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tigger's House and Pester Tigger attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Tigger's House and Pester Tigger
June 30, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Tigger's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Tigger finishing re-filming a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Rafiki meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or intestinal, romantic, leg, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.